Whether you prefer your leisure full of adrenalin or chilled out, Wollongong's diverse range of recreational opportunities is bound to please.
Rapidly gaining a reputation worldwide for adventure sports, the city has also cultivated cultural attractions and is home to wonderful natural scenery and bush land.
When visiting Wollongong you'll be surprised how much there is available for you to see and do and more importantly how easily accessible everything is. Below are just some of the Wollongong attractions that are on offer, all within easy access from The Belmore All Suite Hotel.
Attractions in the Region
- Jamberoo Action Park
- Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk
- Symbio Wildlife Park
- Nan Tien Temple
- Skydive the Beach
- Just Cruisin’ Motorcycle Tours
- Grand Pacific Drive & Sea Cliff Bridge
- Early Start Discovery Space
- WIN Sports & Entertainment Centre
- The Australian Motorlife Museum
- Kembla Grange Racecourse
- Wollongong Golf Club
- Wollongong Botanic Gardens
- Historical Aircraft Restoration Society
- Awesome Drive
- The Illawarra Surf Academy